USEFUL TIPS ON HOW TO WALK MORE
1. Walk you kids to their school
2. Avoid using the bus on a daily basis; you can walk to your home or workplace
3. Use the stairs instead of the usual routine to use the elevator
4. Park your car a little further so you can walk, not on the exact destination where you need to get out
5. You can walk to the station instead of using taxi or bus
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU WALK TO LOSE WEIGHT?
We recommend that the first 3 days you should only walk 15 to 20 minutes in order to adjust to your new routine. And in time when you feel ready, you can gradually increase the time to 30 or even 60 minutes per day. It is scientifically proven that is an efficient way to lose weight.
In time, the walking will become a routine for you, so you wonвЂ™t even be aware that you are losing weight and doing something about it.
So remember to make the steps, and the numbers on the scale will change by themselves.